A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fromkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fromkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fromkin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fromkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fromkin, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Catheterization
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromkin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fromkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Fromkin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Fromkin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fromkin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Fromkin practices Interventional Cardiology near Weston, FL.