A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fromkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fromkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fromkin, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromkin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fromkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Fromkin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Fromkin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Fromkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Fromkin practices Interventional Cardiology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.