A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Greenwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Greenwood is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenwood
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Greenwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwood graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth K Greenwood MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Greenwood practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Greenwood has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Greenwood practices Psychiatry near Greeneville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain City, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Greeneville Psychiatrists.