A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth H Chen DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Willingboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.