A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hamilton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Hamilton MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hamilton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hamilton practices Internal Medicine near Azle, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Azle Internists.