A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hawthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hawthorne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hawthorne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawthorne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Brookfield Hawthorne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Hawthorne practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hawthorne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hawthorne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ormond Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orange, FL.
See Ormond Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.