A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Judd is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Judd, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Judd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Patrick Judd MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Judd practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Judd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Judd practices Dermatology near Cambridge, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Cambridge Dermatologists.