A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kun-Yu Wu MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Wu practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wu practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Hematologists.