A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kacenga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kacenga is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kacenga graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Kacenga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Copper Queen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Stephen Kacenga DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Kacenga practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kacenga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kacenga practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.