A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kemp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemp
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kemp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kemp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kemp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ray Kemp MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Kemp practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kemp has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kemp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Pulmonologists.