Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Lavelle
Dr. Kenneth Lavelle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Halethorpe, MD, with other offices in Biglerville, PA and Washington, DC (and 3 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lavelle is affiliated with Albert Einstein Medical Center, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Lavelle has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Kenneth Lavelle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Halethorpe, MD.
Dr. Edna Hill
Halethorpe, MD 0.15 mi28
Dr. Yevgeniy Gincherman
Halethorpe, MD 0.20 mi18
Dr. Benjamin Cooperman
Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Halethorpe, MD 0.20 mi21