A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Lu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Lu practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lu practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.