A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Margulies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Margulies is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Margulies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Margulies graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margulies has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ber Margulies MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Margulies practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Margulies has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Margulies practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.