Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Margulies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Margulies is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margulies
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margulies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Margulies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Margulies graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margulies has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ber Margulies MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Margulies practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Margulies has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Margulies practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.