Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Margulies
Dr. Kenneth Margulies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Transplant Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Margulies is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University Hospital and Temple University Hospital. Dr. Margulies has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Margulies has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Margulies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Man
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Reed Pyeritz
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Mariell Jessup
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi37