Dr. Kenneth Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Martinez?

September 14th, 2016

Dr. Martinez and his staff were great. I've been sick with Epstein Barre for several months and my Rheumatologist thought I might have MS. I had a brain and spine MRI and everything is fine. Dr. Martinez spent an hour with me on my first visit and a half an hour on my follow up visit. I would highly recommend him!

May 12th, 2016

This physician is arrogant and rude. He made a diagnosis that was totally off the mark with my symptoms as I found out after consulting with two other neurologists. Not surprising as he did not really listen to what I was describing and kept cutting me off to tell me how I was suppose to be feeling! Not recommended!

May 19th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate doctor. Office staff, physician's assistant and technician were also wonderful. I left with a thorough understanding of my symptoms and diagnosis and a plan of action. Highly recommend.

April 20th, 2015

Professional, intelligent and caring physician.

March 19th, 2015

Please consider going to any other doctor! It might save your life! He couldn't even diagnose a brain tumor (which I found out from a CAT Scan in ER )! He was also condescending and couldn't get out of the office fast enough.

February 4th, 2015

Very thorough and I highly recommend.

January 29th, 2015

All of the staff was helpful and friendly...The Dortor wanted to make sure I understood my condition and my options ....He was very clear and gave me no feeling pf being rushed .

September 20th, 2013

As he should, Dr. Martinez deleted my review because it was unflattering. As a patient, I can tell you that if you are coming here for a review of this Dr., please stay away. He is truly the most condescending and arrogant Dr. I have ever come across. I do not think he even read the MRI report more than 12 seconds walking late into the office. If you have a chance to question something, he takes it personally and with vile. He chooses to be cold, dismiss and talk down to you rather than be compassionate, listening and take a moment to think about the pain you're in. I wouldn't take the time to write a 2nd review unless I felt that strongly about how awful this Dr. is. I can appreciate he is someone's brother, son, wife and friend...but as a Dr. he should NOT be practicing. He is the antithesis of what a Dr. should be.

July 29th, 2013

This office is wonderfull I have been a patient for many years and never had a problem with the Dr. or staff. As a patient you need to know details of you insurance and deductables. Well as for the office they do all they can to get infromation and approvals. and to the clown trying to obtain records yes remember the charge is for the copy of all your records not just one test that is to obatain all records meaning if it's 2 pages or 100 pages. I'm sure you were up set and you sound not very pleasent. there are noclows that have multipul tattoos a this office and what does tattos have to do with the job that is preformed. Please remember that we are are human and I'm sure Dr. Martinez gives everyone that walks in and is being treated the respect and the treatment to the true diagnosis and deserved he is compationate man and so is the staff. Thank you

March 27th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! My daughter went to his office for fainting episodes. Dr. Martinez ordered an MRI and EEG to be performed. We received the results of the MRI within a week, not so much for the EEG. It has now been 2 1/2 weeks and still no results. My daughter was taken to the hospital via an ambulance b/c she had another fainting episode. The hospital tried for 2 days to get a hold of Dr. Martinez for the results and still to no avail. I don't understand since it usually only takes one day to read an EEG. REDICULOUS!!!

February 11th, 2013

Highly recommend this doctor and his PA Catherine

November 8th, 2012

i have essencial tremorr and he is only dr that has helped and gave me helpful info and meds to help. he and staff are wonderful