A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, Elbow, Hand, Knee, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, and Wrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D. Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons and Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.