A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, Elbow, Hand, Knee, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, and Wrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ.
See Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons and Morristown Surgeons.