awesome practice show details awesome practice
by April Seth on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. Morgenstern is very knowledgable and he explains diagnosis and treatment and expected outcome well. He is gentle and down to earth and sympothetic to your individual needs. I absolutly love everyone in his practice and will have him as my doctor for a long time. I am a nurse myself and it takes a lot for me to be confident in a doctor with all I have beenthrough and he actually gave me hope that I will feel better.

permanent visible scarring show details permanent visible scarring
Jun 11th, 2014

Underwent upper eye lift. Surgical center had no propofal and nurse in OR had to run to a pharmacy to pick up supplies during my surgery. Followed all post op advise but am left more than 1 year post op with visible scarring on both upper lids and a 'split' scar above one eyebrow. Went back for revisions/repair and was told it would cost another $2000 to repair his mistakes!

Exceeded my expectations show details Exceeded my expectations
by M on Oct 8th, 2013

I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. The surgical outcome exceeded my expectations. Since having the upper eyelid Blephroplasty and Direct Brow lift, I have a much greater field of vision. I am so glad I didn't wait any longer than I already had. Again thanks to you and your staff.

Courteous and Knowledgeable show details Courteous and Knowledgeable
Aug 16th, 2013

The doctor listened to my concerns, did not make me feel silly when I asked questions. They accommodated my schedule and did my procedure the same day. The office staff was very helpful and friendly.

by Susan Parker on May 13th, 2013

I found this physician to be professional knowledgable, concerned about what bothered me He prepared me very well for surgery in regards to what to expect and promised a natural look. I could not be more pleased with my results.

buyer show details buyer
Nov 22nd, 2011

he took care of my problem quickly and put my worries to rest.

Apr 4th, 2011

Very professional and caring.Very knowledgeable and proficient at what he does.

Jul 24th, 2010

Was primarily interested in collecting $100 for only an initial office visit to see if I could make use of his services. After that, he (or his secretary) completely dropped the ball.