A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Morris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Morris DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Morris practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Morris practices Family Medicine near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Primary Care Doctors.