Dr. Kenneth Morris DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bensalem, PA

• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2015
Dr .morris is a great doctor,, but his staff not very efficient

September 26th, 2014
Terrible and rude office staff, long wait to be seen and for appts, never answer the phones.
I left a message this morning that went unanswered, the office line is always busy...like literally a busy signal...what kind of doctors office has only one phone line!? The Doctors and MAs are really nice but the front desk staff are really rude and the wait time is ridiculous. Plus you can never get an appointment when you need one, they have no Urgent visit slots on their schedule and the doctors schedule out at least 2-3 weeks on a regular basis. I have been going to this practice since I was a baby and have stayed because I like most of the doctors, but I'm afraid I will be requesting my records and taking my health care elsewhere where I can receive the care I need when I need it. It's sad because I have gotten really close with my health care provider, which is not Dr. Morris though I have seen him in the past as a child. I currently see the PA-C because Dr. Morris is ALWAYS booked out til forever. I have spoken with other people who go to this practice and they all agree. Hope this review helps.

July 5th, 2012
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE/ OFFICE STAFF
The office line is busy or they dont pick up on purpose.

March 20th, 2012
not a good experience
Making Appointments: Expect to be placed on hold as soon as you get connected to the office. Expect to wait at least 5 mins until a live person talks to you with an attitudeReceptionists: always have an attitude. They never look you in the eyes or ever smile. As another patient put it, youre just a numberDr: I never got to see one; I was always (for 7 years) treated by a PA. Never an MDYes, I did find another Dr and am much happier

August 31st, 2011
great diabetic care
mainly my family doctor, but was very helpful in diagnosing and caring for my diabetes. With his quality of care I did not need to see a specialist. The staff is very good. The only concern is that it is hard to get through by phone, it is always busy, so be persistant.

July 27th, 2011
The Freak Family
My family is the freak family. We always have.something odd going on whether its the chicken pox (for the second time!), a weird spider bite, or vaccines that don't seem to produce immunity in us. Bensalem Medical is grade A when dealing with us. My whole family sees Joanne or Amy and we love them. Couldn't ask for more caring people, I ENJOY doctors visits because of them!

May 28th, 2011
This doctor is personable and seems knowledgeable, particularly with respect to medical literature pertaining to diabetes and hyperlipidemia. I think he is somewhat handicapped by his office staff, as has has some difficulty finding test results on the medical chart and consequently follow-up is not consistent.

July 20th, 2010
the receptionist was extremely rude !!! - dr. morris and his staff could not take the time to call in a prescription after i dropped off a urine sample 5 hours earlier, especially when the nurse told me it would only take 20 minutes at the most to test the urine and call in a sample - when i called to find out the status the receptionist huffed on the phone like i was an huge inconvenience to her and would not have an antibiotic called in for me or a pain reliever or even recommend an over the counter medicine...later that night after still no prescription or call back the pain intensifies and was worse!!! i highly do not recommend this doctors office!!!!

November 3rd, 2009
long time patient
very patient, and concerned. Through and does a great follow through with treatment or referrals.

July 6th, 2017