A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nazari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nazari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nazari has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Khosrow Nazari MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Nazari practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nazari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Nazari practices Neurology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Inglewood Neurologists.