A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nudleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nudleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nudleman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudleman graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Nudleman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nudleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan