A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Nudleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Nudleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Nudleman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudleman graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Nudleman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leonard Nudleman MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Nudleman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Nudleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Nudleman practices Neurology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists.