A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Panitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Panitch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panitch
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Panitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Panitch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Panitch graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Panitch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Noah Panitch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Panitch practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Panitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Panitch practices Family Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Primary Care Doctors.