Dr. Kenneth Panitch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2016
An Outstanding Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Panitch for 20 years. My experience has been excellent. He truly CARES about my well being. He is thoughtful and professional. Above all, he LISTENS - an important quality in the field of medicine. Through the years, and my various ailments, he has been there for me. If you are seeking a knowledgeable and caring physician, call Dr. Panitch. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

January 8th, 2016
A Plus for Dr. Panitch
It is rare for me to go online to share my experiences and rate a doctor. However, Dr. Panitch is exceptional and deserves the highest ratings as a family physician. Dr. Panitch really cares about his patients. He spends the time necessary to properly understand the issues, diagnose the problem and makes sure you (the patient) understand as well. He is a good listener. I can only provide the highest recommendation for Dr. Panitch. If you are looking for a family physician, he should be at the top of your list.

January 7th, 2016
Dr.Panitch is the most professional doctor I have ever been too. He is very caring and his diagnosis is always right on. He is so knowledgable and and gets to the root of the problem. Dr. Panitch has been seeing us for 19 years & even after moving out of the area we still insist on coming back to his practice. I am proud & confident to call him my doctor. We love the office staff as well. We are treated like family here.

January 6th, 2016
First Rate Physician
I have been very impressed with the quality of care provided by Dr. Panitch. Competent, thorough, caring, and he is a fantastic diagnostician. As someone who works in the medical field, I speak from the inside that Dr. Panitch is a rare gem in the disappearing world of quality primary care.

January 6th, 2016
Best doctor ever!
I have been a patient of Dr. Pantich's office for over 10 years, and I wouldn't choose anyone else for myself or my family! He is such a warm, caring, considerate doctor. He never rushes you and takes all the time you need to listen to your concerns. So compassionate and kind. Not to mention wise and up to date on medical issues and practices. He is always knowledgable about whatever problem I'm having. If there is such thing as a perfect doctor, it's Dr. Panitch and his team!

November 12th, 2015
HORRIBLE SERVICE
Horrible, never been so overwhelmed by a person who knows nothing about medicine. Can't beleive he's a doctor...must have paid for his degree from some online university. Not to mention he hit on me the whole time I was being examined. Felt so uncomfortable...if your a women ...NEVER ever be left alone with him. Oh by the way, he should be ashamed to call himself a Jew after the way he treated me, FYI...I belong to Temple Emanuel. Don't trust him or his practice.

April 29th, 2013
Excellent care
I have been going to Dr. Panitch, Dr. Sheldon and have seen others in his staff for years. They always take the time to listen and consider what the best plan of action/ treatment is. I always feel better when leaving their office just knowing that they'll order the correct tests, if needed, & will give the proper diagnosis. The Dr.s are very caring and have good follow up. I would definately recommend this office.The Doctors go out of their way to squeeze you in even when they are very busy.

September 12th, 2012
business owner
I am not a doctor person but dr. pantitchis the BEST. He understands me and is willing to take as much time as I need. I thinks he can tell me what is wrong even before I get to the office. There is no guessing "what could be wrong" he sends me to the best specialist when needed. I tell everyone how great this Dr. is.

June 30th, 2012
horrible
Was new to this doctor and waited long for the doctor ( over 45 minutes) Was never called for a follow up and then got a bill for 25 dollars because I supposedly missed an appointment. Will never go back to this doctor as he seems uncaring and only interested in Money... Was only a patient for a month when I got a missed appointment bill...the first one I ever received ever from any doctor as I never have missed appointments. Seems like a racket to bill!

October 26th, 2011
Caring connitteed staff
I have found all the staff friendly caring and knowledgable. I would recommend the practice and rate it very high

February 14th, 2011
very good office staff, caring and spending the time to explain various porcedures, took the extra time to get the EKG correct. Overall rating is a 4 our of 4. Being involved with the health care professional myself, it was refreashing to see an office like his with good staff.

November 25th, 2016