Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Connie Z on Apr 28th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Panitch, Dr. Sheldon and have seen others in his staff for years. They always take the time to listen and consider what the best plan of action/ treatment is. I always feel better when leaving their office just knowing that they'll order the correct tests, if needed, & will give the proper diagnosis. The Dr.s are very caring and have good follow up. I would definately recommend this office.The Doctors go out of their way to squeeze you in even when they are very busy.

Terrible show details Terrible
Feb 8th, 2013

Will NEVER GO BACK! This doctor only cares about collect fees and charging for ridiculous things. There isn't any bedside manner! Definitely, NEVER going back. Save yourself the frustration and annoyance, go to someone else.

business owner show details business owner
Sep 12th, 2012

I am not a doctor person but dr. pantitchis the BEST. He understands me and is willing to take as much time as I need. I thinks he can tell me what is wrong even before I get to the office. There is no guessing "what could be wrong" he sends me to the best specialist when needed. I tell everyone how great this Dr. is.

horrible show details horrible
Jun 30th, 2012

Was new to this doctor and waited long for the doctor ( over 45 minutes) Was never called for a follow up and then got a bill for 25 dollars because I supposedly missed an appointment. Will never go back to this doctor as he seems uncaring and only interested in Money... Was only a patient for a month when I got a missed appointment bill...the first one I ever received ever from any doctor as I never have missed appointments. Seems like a racket to bill!

Caring connitteed staff show details Caring connitteed staff
Oct 25th, 2011

I have found all the staff friendly caring and knowledgable. I would recommend the practice and rate it very high

by Charles Graham on Feb 14th, 2011

very good office staff, caring and spending the time to explain various porcedures, took the extra time to get the EKG correct. Overall rating is a 4 our of 4. Being involved with the health care professional myself, it was refreashing to see an office like his with good staff.