Dr. Kenneth Pechman MD Patient Reviews

3.0

March 13th, 2016
just a caring outstanding doctor

May 16th, 2015
I did not get s through full body check. Very poor bedside manor, and felt that I was rushed out of the office.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that you were unhappy with your experience. We strive to always provide the best possible service to our patients and we are concerned whenever that does not happen. We would like to discuss this further. The privacy of our patients is extremely important and thus we cannot discuss specific medical information online. Please contact us at 855-535-7175.

November 13th, 2009
staff was poor poor poor
Very unprofessional stafflaughed at mewhile waiting to get treatment, therapy light booth room wide open..waited over 15 minutesbeeped pager numerous times..got dressed opened up door..to see that bunch of staff standing around.. (then laughed at me) because I told them not to charge me or my insurance co for light therapy treatment that I NEVER GOT!some smart allic young doc said "well, do you want your treatment now?" i can give it to you... then the other started laughing!!!!!THis is very UPSETTINGmy appointment was set for 4:20pm for 1:50 of light therapy treatment 3 Xs a week.and this is HOW I AM TREATED?
Doctor's Response