2.5

Should not have a medical license show details Should not have a medical license
Apr 9th, 2014

I had a cosmetic procedure performed by this man and I was never a candidate for it due to my medical history and skin color. He never told me that, encouraged the procedure and never mentioned side effects. I had no knowledge of the side effects I am now suffering from. My face has scarred excessively and my quality of life has diminished greatly. I quit my job and don't leave the house most days and I am very young. When I tried to get him to help me he blew me off and said i signed the consent so I should have known. He is a despicable person who does not deserve a medical license. You have an oath to do no harm to your patients and this man H's no interest in that. What he did to me and in effect my family is awful.

Not good show details Not good
Jul 18th, 2012

My family has a history of skin cancer and my aunt died from it. I asked for a thorough skin examine and did not get that. I got a quick skim over my arms and legs and only got a biopsy on 2 moles because I asked for them to be done. Dr Pechman is a lousy dr. He gave no explanation and no recommendation on mole removals. I highly recommend seeing another doctor.

staff was poor poor poor show details staff was poor poor poor
Nov 13th, 2009

Very unprofessional stafflaughed at mewhile waiting to get treatment, therapy light booth room wide open..waited over 15 minutesbeeped pager numerous times..got dressed opened up door..to see that bunch of staff standing around.. (then laughed at me) because I told them not to charge me or my insurance co for light therapy treatment that I NEVER GOT!some smart allic young doc said "well, do you want your treatment now?" i can give it to you... then the other started laughing!!!!!THis is very UPSETTINGmy appointment was set for 4:20pm for 1:50 of light therapy treatment 3 Xs a week.and this is HOW I AM TREATED?