A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pinsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pinsker, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsker graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pinsker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinsker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Pinsker practice?
Dr. Kenneth Pinsker practices Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pulmonologists.