A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Pinsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinsker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Pinsker, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsker graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pinsker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Pinsker MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Pinsker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Pinsker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Pinsker practices Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pulmonologists.