A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Fraser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Fraser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Fraser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Fraser practice?
Dr. Kenneth Fraser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.