A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Reiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Reiss DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Reiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Reiss practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.