A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Klein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Klein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Stuart Klein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Klein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.