A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Klein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Klein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Klein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.