A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sacks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sacks, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sacks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Sacks MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Sacks practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Anesthesiologists and Santa Monica Internists.