A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Simon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Simon DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Simon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists, Winter Park Hematologists, and Winter Park Oncologists.