A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Simon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Simon DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Simon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists, Winter Park Hematologists, and Winter Park Oncologists.