A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sunnergren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sunnergren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunnergren
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sunnergren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sunnergren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunnergren graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sunnergren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Sunnergren MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Sunnergren practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sunnergren has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sunnergren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewes, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Millsboro, DE and Newark, DE.
See Lewes Internists and Lewes Cardiologists.