A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Tan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth King-Fai Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Tan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tan practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.