Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Tepper, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tepper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tepper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Tepper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Tepper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Tepper practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tepper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tepper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sykesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Reisterstown, MD.
See Sykesville Surgeons.