Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Tepper, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tepper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip arthroscopy
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
- Total knee replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Tepper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Tepper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Tepper practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tepper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tepper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD.
See Westminster Surgeons and Westminster Sports Medicine Doctors.