A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Tepper, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tepper
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tepper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Tepper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Tepper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Tepper practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tepper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tepper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sykesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Reisterstown, MD.
See Sykesville Surgeons.