A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Trimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Trimmer, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Trimmer, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimmer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trimmer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Trimmer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Trimmer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Trimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Trimmer practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.