A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Vettel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Vettel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Vettel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vettel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vettel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leroy Vettel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Vettel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Vettel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Vettel practices Family Medicine near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Family Physicians.