A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kamkin Lee BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lee practices Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Hawthorne Internists.