A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Song, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Song, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Song MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Song practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Song has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Song practices Anesthesiology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Englewood Anesthesiologists.