A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Warren Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Hollywood Orthopedic Surgeons.