A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Taylor practice?
Dr. Kenneth Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Hollywood Orthopedic Surgeons and Hollywood Surgeons.