A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Witterholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Witterholt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Witterholt, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witterholt graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Witterholt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Albert Witterholt FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Witterholt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Witterholt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Witterholt practices Surgery near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Kennett Square Surgeons.