A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Zide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Zide is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zide
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Zide, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zide graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Zide has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Zide MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Zide practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Zide has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Zide practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.