A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenric Murayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenric Murayama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenric Murayama, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Cramps
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Murayama graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murayama has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenric Michael Murayama FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenric M. Murayama practice?
- Dr. Kenric Murayama has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenric Murayama practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.