Learn more about Dr. Kenric Murayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenric Murayama is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murayama
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murayama Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenric Murayama, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Cramps
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Murayama graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murayama has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenric Michael Murayama FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenric M. Murayama practice?
- Dr. Kenric Murayama has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenric Murayama practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.