A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Farney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Farney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Farney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farney graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent J. Farney practice?
Dr. Kent Farney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Alameda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.