A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Farney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Farney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Farney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farney graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alameda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent J Farney MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kent J. Farney practice?
- Dr. Kent Farney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Farney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Alameda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.