A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Keele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Keele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keele graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Keele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Health Center Northwest
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Keele DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent Keele practice?
- Dr. Kent Keele has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Keele practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Whitefish, MT.
See Kalispell Plastic Surgeons.