A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Wenger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Wenger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wenger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Nature Coast Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Norman Wenger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kent N. Wenger practice?
- Dr. Kent Wenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Wenger practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.