A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keong Joung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keong Joung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Joung graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Joung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keong Moon Joung MD is a male Pain Management, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keong M. Joung practice?
- Dr. Keong Joung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keong Joung practices Pain Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Fontana Pain Management Doctors.