Pain Management Specialist

Dec 29th, 2014

Very pleasant Doctor, unfortunately for both he and myself I no longer could be a patient there. Had so many problems with the staff, they are not good at helping explain the office procedures regarding getting prescriptions filled. I did make one appointment and when I called to verify the date and time, they stated they had nothing on the books when I did make the appointment in the office and after the date had passed I did find where my appointment had been, someone was supposed to get back to me and never did. I then made another appointment, I had shoulder replacement in November and was not comfortable driving there so I made arrangements for a friend to take me, due to an accident on the Freeway I was 20 minutes late, which I explained as soon as I signed in, the receptionist called my name and blurted out to everyone in the waiting room that I was 20 minus late and again (same person) I told her that it could not have been helped, she sent to another person (with a very rude attitude) and that person again told me I was 20 minutes late and I went through the story again. She then asked if I could come back on Christmas Eve and I asked if they were not going to see me because I was late and she said that is right. No, I could not try to get someone to take me back there a few days later and believe me they were not busy and could have been bothered with me at all. The office staff has a horrible attitude problem and they NEVER answer the phone when you call and sometimes don't get back to you for a day or more. I am NOT complaining about the Doctor at all, he was very cordial, but it was when I got passed over to a PA he had an attitude like the office staff, nice but was impressed with his position.

Neglect show details Neglect
by S.P.L. on Sep 11th, 2014

I am a victim of identity theft. A fraudulent individual tried to receive a prescription under my name and information. I am denied medication. I was told to clear it with my pharmacy and the pharmacy involved,...I did. I was told to make a police report....I did. I have osteoarthritis, two artificial hips, five bulging discs and have chronic pain. I'm older yet try to be active...and have absolutely no criminal record. Yet I'm treated like a criminal. Dr. Joung will not consult me himself...he has his P.A. do it.

RN show details RN
by David Madrid, R.N. on Nov 4th, 2010

Listens carefully, empathetic, helps me to understand my situation.