A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Eby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Eby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Eby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Eby MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry Eby practice?
- Dr. Kerry Eby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Eby practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Hospice & Palliative Specialists.