A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Neal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Neal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Neal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry D Neal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry D. Neal practice?
- Dr. Kerry Neal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Neal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.