Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  BEST DOCTOR AROUND  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Have been going to him since I was a teenager and dealt with the cysts on my ovaries and continue to go to him for my annual checkups! I have recommended him to all my friends and family. Very personal and knowledgeable. Makes you feel very comfortable during exams, The nurse practitioner is also AWESOME. I went to her a lot and loved her just as much!

|  mom  |  show details
by very happy patient on Apr 26th, 2013

I love dr neal he is very through and listens to your needs and explains everything with patients. He never rushes you if you need more information. Highly recommend him to all my friends.

|  Dr Neal is awesome!  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Kerry Neal has been my OB/Gyn for the last 20 years, and I plan to continue to see him as long as he continues to practice. He has a great bedside manner, has a genuine care and concern for his patients, and will take as much time as you need for your appointment. I also love that when I walk in, he knows my name and who I am without even looking at my paperwork. I definately recommend Dr. Neal

|  Excellent and caring physician  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Neal is an excellent physician who makes the patient feel comfortable and still has a sense of humor. I have seen him for routine, infertility, and obstetrical care and his bedside manner was the same for all. He genuinely seems to enjoy his patients and will spend time explaining your options.

|  compassionate  |  show details
by lwalton22 on Jun 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Neal was amazingly compassionate when we lost a pregnancy in 1997. He took the time to explain things and reassure us it was ok to feel cheated. When he relocated his office in grapevine we were crushed. He was an amazing doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com