Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Neal is outstanding! show details Dr Neal is outstanding!
Mar 24th, 2016

Have seen him for over 20 years.

Jul 24th, 2015

Amazing doctor. Like most pregnant mommies everything is worrisome. Dr Neal sat with me as I cried and did not leave until I calmed down. Which was a long time. He truly cares about his patients.

Jan 10th, 2015

Check out the Texas Medical Board

BEST DOCTOR AROUND show details BEST DOCTOR AROUND
Aug 15th, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Have been going to him since I was a teenager and dealt with the cysts on my ovaries and continue to go to him for my annual checkups! I have recommended him to all my friends and family. Very personal and knowledgeable. Makes you feel very comfortable during exams, The nurse practitioner is also AWESOME. I went to her a lot and loved her just as much!

mom show details mom
by very happy patient on Apr 26th, 2013

I love dr neal he is very through and listens to your needs and explains everything with patients. He never rushes you if you need more information. Highly recommend him to all my friends.

Dr Neal is awesome! show details Dr Neal is awesome!
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Kerry Neal has been my OB/Gyn for the last 20 years, and I plan to continue to see him as long as he continues to practice. He has a great bedside manner, has a genuine care and concern for his patients, and will take as much time as you need for your appointment. I also love that when I walk in, he knows my name and who I am without even looking at my paperwork. I definately recommend Dr. Neal

Excellent and caring physician show details Excellent and caring physician
Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Neal is an excellent physician who makes the patient feel comfortable and still has a sense of humor. I have seen him for routine, infertility, and obstetrical care and his bedside manner was the same for all. He genuinely seems to enjoy his patients and will spend time explaining your options.