A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center of McKinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Ray Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kerry Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Johnson practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Pediatricians.