Dr. Kerstin Stenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerstin Stenson?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Kerstin Stenson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

My surgery on the cancerous tumor in the roof of my mouth was not successful. Have huge opening from roof of mouth up to my nose. She did not speak to me before going into surgery, which was delayed by 5 hours and did not see me until the day after surgery upon my husbands insistence. I was gagging and in a lot of pain. Still in pain, have an infection. She refuses to give me anymore pain killers, which I understand they have to be careful about giving you too much, but referring me to a smoking cessation and financial assistance for a malignant neoplasm of the palate is ridiculous. They charge you to help you with your financial situation. She really messed up this surgery, I feel it in my bones!

November 18th, 2016

Dr. Stenson is a caring doctor that listens, cares, is professional, and one of the best surgeons in her field in Chicago. She removed my oral cancer six years ago and I am still cancer free. She works with a great team of specialist which made a tremendous impact on the level of treatment that I received and ultimately my successful outcome. I highly recommend her and the team at Rush.

June 9th, 2015

Professional and Kind

Dr. Stenson is an excellent doctor. She listens and is able to make you feel like a person, not an appointment slot. She is able to make things happen and we love her!

February 20th, 2015

Dr. Stinson is great. I had oral cancer, she performed surgery to remove the tumor off my tongue. Very caring, I just wish she was still at UofC. Thanks for everything Dr. Stinson.

February 5th, 2015

Patient Family

Doctor Stenson has always been caring and looked not only after the patient but to family that was close to him or her. She listens to what is said, so she can help, when she can for things that bother the patient. She talks to you on your level of learning not hers.

August 3rd, 2017