A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kesha Harris-Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kesha Harris-Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kesha Harris-Henderson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris-Henderson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Harris-Henderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kesha Richelle Harris-Henderson MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kesha R. Harris-Henderson practice?
- Dr. Kesha Harris-Henderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kesha Harris-Henderson practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Bowie, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.